Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Ron Owens and his ego at New Ruskin College.com

Lecture Notes: 08-11-04

No one will come forward and give evidence. Many have visited. The IRS visited six times in one week. Sodos and Bobro checked in. Imus and Weiner also. Imus even said in one show, “What can happen . . . I mean if no one says anything?” Watching and waiting. Like Michael Krasney waiting on the phone, “OK, he’s off the line I can put you through . . .” Contemptible.

What can I do? One against so many? I wrote the Last Letter in 1992. I did not set up this website until 2003, only after it became clear that Imus had gotten some contact at GAB Robins. (see Psy Ops)

For 11 years one after another, Ron Owens, Michael Weiner, Michael Krasney, and many others, (the IRS under the Clinton regime), I tried to ignore them but they just would not leave me alone.

For example, I was at my sister’s home (1992) and commented that “The mass media is a hydra headed monster.” The following Friday a fat balding reporter for the Sacramento Bee repeated the line. What have you all wanted?

Glee? A thrill? Just wanted to prove that if a large number of people work together to destroy another human being they can succeed? Was it ever in doubt?

continued at www.NewRuskinCollege.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home