Friday, September 10, 2004

Glenn Beck, New Ruskin College 091004

www.NewRuskinCollege.com
Lecture Notes: 09-10-04

Glenn Beck, you are going to feel so guilty after I am gone. And I just want you to know that I forgave you.

Counselor: Well, so this is a really profound practice . . . to forgive your tormenters. This is about his space alien election campaign skit?

Yes. I forgave him. I hold you responsible.

Counselor: Me? Why am I responsible for some fat goy in Philadelphia?

He is not so fat. He has lost 50 pounds.

Counselor: How would you know? Its radio.

Well, I’m sure he lost 30 pounds, or 25 pounds. You can trust him, he is a Republican. Anyway you started it. You put me in play with these radio folk

Counselor: I think you should see me twice a week.

New Ruskin Poll:

Let’s take a vote. What do you think? Did the counselor actually say, “I think you should see me twice a week.” Send your reply to Plinio Designori.

full text at www.NewRuskinCollege.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home