Friday, September 10, 2004

Good Bye, New Ruskin College 090804

www.NewRuskinCollege.com
Lecture Notes: 09-08-04

Do you not suppose that I want to live as much as you?

Do you not think that I feel my heart beating in my chest as you do yours?

Do you imagine the sunrise less beautiful for me than for you?

Oh, you have harassed me, (Michael Weiner is still sending coded messages to show that he still has me followed and spied on), you have followed me from job to job, you got the marriage counselor to betray me, not once but twice, (shame on me), you have used the IRS, you have done all these things, and probably many more that I do not even suspect, you have ruined my life, driven me into poverty, to despair, you have forced me to this bitter desperate end . . .

full text at www.NewRuskinCollege.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home