Saturday, July 09, 2005

VICTIMS Banquet at New Ruskin College

www.NewRuskinCollege.com

This book will tell the story of how having children has become the dividing line between the solvent and the insolvent, and how todays parents are working harder than ever and falling desperately behind even with two incomes. It is also the story of how this state of affairs is not some unavoidable feature of the modern economy, or, for that matter, the inevitable by-product of womens entry into the workforce. Two Income Trap {And note how exclusionary zoning which restricts access to the good school districts, and opposition to school vouchers, work together to artificially raise real estate prices. And to think --- you still call yourselves Liberals. Liars. Cowards!}


Lecture Notes: 07-03-04

I got called back to a second interview. As I left I thought to myself, “The last interview.” I have been doing a lot of “the last”.

I was overjoyed to be called back for the second interview. A great burden had been lifted. There is a future! I have a chance. I was suspicious, of course, but there had been no sign in the first interview that I was being targeted again.

Hard to imagine someone out there does not know . . . but there were no . . , there was no evidence . . .

I did not get the job. But in the low I realized that this is what makes my death a protest and not just another suicide. I want to live. I choose to die. I protest . . .

Last month I reported that the manager had made a witticism when I paid my rent. I suppose the manager heard about this site from the same people who contacted her to rent the adjoining unit. Michael Weiner would make comments on air about weight lifting just after I had worked out with the weights, or about people who pace just after I was pacing . . . or . . . well you get the idea.

When I confronted my sister, ten years ago, about how the things I had said to her were being repeated on KQED, (e.g. “well, like the man said, ‘The mass media is a hydra headed monster’ ”) , she assured me that this was just an example of “Cosmic Consciousness”.

Cosmic Consciousness may not sound like a very plausible explanation but then you should not be so pragmatic, so utilitarian. You may think that the value of a lie is to be found in its believability. Why should that be the standard?

Why not evaluate the lie on its ‘artistic’ merits? It may not be believed but is it not still a very beautiful thing, this: Cosmic Consciousness? Why can’t we judge a lie on its esthetics?

Kellyservices.com has been visiting this site. Then two weeks ago I got a call from the clerk who took my application. This a year later. “Just checking on your . . . . (cough) . . . status . . .” was his explanation in the voice message. I sent an email, “Thank you, . . . etc.. . . . good to hear from you.”

Then too Mengus has been running ads for “ property insurance adjusters, many positions, field, telephone, supervisors . . . needed immediately.” But not for me. They will not return my calls or respond to email. Shut out.

Oh, the injustice! (But this is the part of the story you do not care about.)

I want to live. But I will die to protest this.

When I finally recovered from the discovery of Yvonne’s betrayal, after those first two weeks, sat and rocked back and forth in my rocking chair, on the back porch, what beautiful sunsets that year . . . It was spring, the days got longer, blue gray mornings then those sunsets, yellow and pink, reds, then purple to dark blue . . .

The VICTIMS banquet

I found Yvonnne’s resume on the internet from a college where she had lectured on Buddhism, and I entered the key words. Background check. I was stunned to see the number of anti-Semitic web sites that it brought up. Her whole life was caricatured there in site after site. The Foreign Jew. And the “new age” alternative psychology, well even psychology itself was on the enemies list, for those sites. From foreign born, to studies abroad, group therapy, on and on, for example one key word was Tavistock, . . . amazing. I had heard there were such places on the internet . . . but here they were.

There were also a large number of Jewish hate sites. Not anti-Semitic sites but sites expressing Jewish hatred. One common refrain was something to the effect that ‘we forced your leader to commit suicide and we will force you too . . .’

At the time I was looking for information on Yvonne’s life and skipped over the hate sites and studied the sites associated with her.

But now, fifteen years later, the ‘we will force you to commit suicide’ seems more relevant.

Scott Bobro at Farmers smirking into the telephone, “Now he probably thinks I work for the J.D.L.” also seems more relevant.

My point isn’t that there is no anti-Semitism, there is, I have seen it with my own eyes.

Not that there is no racism, or homophobia.

But this story is not about those wrongs. This story is about a White man who has been harassed by Blacks. The property manager is Black. This is a story about a Straight who has been harassed by Gays. The clerk at Kelly is Gay.

This is a story about how Scott Bobro was encouraged to harasse the Goy at Farmers. How Michael Weiner followed me for years, burglarized my room at the Colonial Motel, used electronic eavesdropping equipment, (placed in a neighboring unit provided by that same property manager), how Ron Owens, and Michael Krasney, used their influence with the former Mrs. Dr. Dean Edel, among others, to harasse, to oppress . . .

And this story is about how Don Imus, hearing about all of this, found it all so “amusing” . . . and somehow got Mrs. Jack Swanson to join in the feast . . . what influence? . . . though I do not suppose it took much persuasion . . . “Oh, I’m vicious,” ---

You like those other stories better. How the innocent Gay is harassed by the Straights? So the Gay harassing the Straight can even parade under the banner of “justice” or at least retribution.

Rosie Allen prefers the stories about the innocent Blacks tormented by the Whites. But put the other way around . . . well . . . who cares? (For example, for years the San Francisco Chronicle would not report on the beatings, the arson, the crimes committed against the Asians in the S. F. Public Housing. The Asians testified but the media refused to report the racism. (Not reverse racism. It was just racism. The racism of Blacks for Asians.))

And the Jews harassing and oppressing a Goy? Don’t you see? That was what was so “amusing” to Don Imus. See? The Jew oppressing a Gentile! That is funny, no?

And all of this is the story, my story, to which you say, (in the words of Gene Burns), “no” to.

But that is what I say to you: No!

For what is suicide but: No!

I have reached my limit.

Go torment someone else now.

www.NewRuskinCollege.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home