Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Mirror of New Orleans at New Ruskin College

www.NewRuskinCollege.com

“It is not the property . . . it is the break down of society.”
----Ron Owens on the looting

Break down of society! I am still astonished by his hypocrisy.

He dares to speak of the “break down of society.” What a God damned hypocrite. Anarchy? Isn’t that what Ron Owens and Yvonne and Sedge Thomson and the Red Comedian and that bitch (his wife?) at Gymboree were doing? What was all that but anarchy?

“they treated us like animals.”
----Survivor of the Superdome

“You are treating us like animals.”
----That’s what I shouted at Yvonne after she betrayed us.


Lecture Notes:
The Mirror of New Orleans

Of course you are not going to accept that you are looking in a mirror when you look at New Orleans.

You have not allowed your earthen levees to fall into disrepair. Of course you see no analogy to your national finances, the debt, Social Security, pensions both public and private.

Years of neglect. Avoid facing the problems. Failure to exercise moral leadership. Corruption. Corruption high and low.

How much would the $70 million levee project cost the one million citizens of New Orleans over say 30 years if they had issued municipal bonds? Answer: $3 a year. And how much if they had done this for each of the last 30 years? $3 X 30 years = $90 A year!

Do you think the people of New Orleans wish they had paid a few dollars . . . a year? (I once moved a California hillside for $50,000 for an insurance claim. So $70 million would be 1,400 hillsides. Each year. Move 1,400 hillsides onto the levees for 30 years and you would have a very large levee.)

And do you not think that you will wish later that you had done something sooner?

Is this not a mirror?

Do you not see yourselves?

“Well, . . . . enjoy your failure.”
---- Armstrong and Getty, KNEW radio (see Lecture Notes 08-24-05)

Do you not think many knew of the pending disaster? Yet the “reporters” said nothing. The politicians did nothing. Have we not seen this before? What country is this?

For example the people of the Bay Area are building a bridge which they have been warned will not withstand the maximum foreseeable earthquake, or even “a small car bomb.” (see Technical Correction #6, at the Max Weber Institute)

And again, our Bay Area reporters do not only fail to report the truth they publish the lies of the corrupt politicians of the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, but willingly and falsely put it out that the new Bay Bridge will be the “world’s largest” “single tower suspension bridge” when in fact it is a self anchored bridge, a design which is highly vulnerable to earthquakes and other damage, such as even “a small car bomb.” (It will be the “world’s largest” because no one else would do such a thing.)

But this is just one example of what? America! What you have become. The dishonesty of public discourse.

And me, what was done to me for the last fifteen years, what is this but another poor example? You knew, Jim Dunbar, Chris Matthews, Senator Hatch, Senator McCain, yet did nothing, or rather joined in.

Look in the mirror of New Orleans.

See your cruelty, see your dishonesty, see your meanness, unfairness, folly, selfishness . . . see yourselves.

I have not eaten for eight days. It is difficult to focus. Sometimes I forget things. For example sometimes I get depressed that Marlene and I did not have a family and then after a long nap, I am tired now, I woke up and recalled that retarded people do not have families. That is why Marlene and I got together in the first place I did not want a family.

Or I wonder that I suffered this harassment for fifteen years. Then I remember that I survived as long as I did because of that “glitch.” That is why I kept fighting so long. Now the levee has broken and I am tired, the battle is lost.

I had a dream about a destroyed city. I helped set the new foundation.

I only have to do one last thing.



Lecture Notes: Fatal Flaw

“I think there ought to be zero tolerance of people breaking the law during an emergency such as this, whether it be looting, or price-gouging at the gasoline pump or taking advantage of charitable giving, or insurance fraud.”
---- George Bush (43) President Of The United States Of America

Well, . . . ok, ok, I stand corrected he does care about the $1.5 billion . . . so there are a few things we agree on.

I haven’t eaten in seven days.

I have done it to myself again. Always that hope! Just when I think I have put it all behind me. Free! Then . . . such anguish. Why do I do this to myself?

Hope even now, at the last minute, I could get a call . . . ‘don’t they want in adjuster with 24 years experience?’ I wonder to myself.

Why do I set myself up for this. Forget.

But the jobs for Katrina are just another example. For years now there have been thousands of job openings here in the Bay Area. But not for me.

You would think that after all of this, for fifteen years, by now! I would have gotten the message by now. Why do I torture myself.

And they are all such egotistical liars. Such fact hypocrites. Garrison Keillor, such arrogance . . . and he is so sure that he is a good man, invincible egotism . . . He and Imus, Weiner, they share this egotism to such a degree that it is pathological, . . . and because so sure . . . they never examine themselves. Like Limbaugh they take pride in there utter lack of circumspection. Boastful that they can not be reached . . . showmen. Why can’t I put it behind me?

Why am I still waiting? How can there still be any hope? Why do I still want to live? Why?

But then this is why I call it a protest. I choose, therefore a protest. This is what makes it a protest. Just this agony.



Lecture Notes: The Glitch

“The pressure was taking a serious toll on the survivors. A man in the main emergency evacuation centre, the Superdome sports stadium, where up to 30,000 took refuge, was seen to jump to his death after calmly telling people in the seats below to ‘watch out’.”
----- The Daily Telegraph, 08-30-05

So my enemies discovered this glitch. I can not rule out that they learned of this vulnerability from Yvonne. She knew Ron Owens, had been on his show. Michael Weiner seemed to know what I said to her the next day. But then so too did the people at Green Gulch Farm.

Every time I thought to try again, all I could think was what will they do again? If I did get a job what if another incident . . . ?

Another Scott Bobro? Rick Alber? Where are they? Imus? This is what he found so “amusing.”

Have they gone through my car? Briefcase?

So I stayed by myself more and more.

Hope is all gone.

I think they knew how to work it.

Is this what happened to Garrett?

www.NewRuskinCollege.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home